الاثنين، 4 أبريل 2011

i didn't know Egypt but now i do

my first day ever to join a protest in my life was on 29 January,i went to the street and i joined the protest among with many other people and that day turned out to be one of the best days in my life,for the first time i felt that i am an Egyptian,i have a voice,i have rights and i have an opinion.and i discovered that i didn't knew the Egyptians well,people in the protest were the kindest people i have ever met in my life,they offered me water,biscuits,sweets and asking for nothing in return,they were so polite and very civilized,and they trust each other even if they don't know each other...a women was going to pray so she asked me to hold her purse (her purse that contains her money and everything else) she gave me her back and started to pray and when she finished she turned to me and took the purse and thanked me but i was surprised that the woman doesn't know me yet she trusts me to hold her purse.then people amazed me more with their courage after the police disappeared from the streets,the people collected each other and made shifts to protect homes and public buildings and they also started organizing traffic.i felt that Egyptians felt for the first time that this country is their country so after the revolution,they went to clean the streets children,teens,adults and even old men.and i knew now that i didn't know Egypt well these past few years until now

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

أرشيف المدونة الإلكترونية